- GMOS: An introduction
- PG Economics - GMO environmental impact & economics
- A decade of EU-funded GMO research
- "The main conclusion to be drawn from the efforts of more than 130 research projects, covering a period of more than 25 years of research,
and involving more than 500 independent research groups, is that biotechnology, and in particular GMOs, are not per se more risky than e.g. conventional plant breeding technologies."
- The Bt brinjal story, by Al Jazeera
- The Science of GMOs, by Purdue University